I am a first-year graduate student in Computer Science at Center on Frontiers of Computing Studies, Peking University. I am a member of the Computer Vision and Digital Art Lab, advised by Prof. Yizhou Wang. I received my Bachelor’s degree in Artificial Intelligence from Peking University in 2023.
My research area is computer vision. Recently, my work focuses perceiving, reconstructing, and understanding human behaviors (human pose estimation, 3D human avatar reconstruction, etc.).
- Fuguang Scholarship, 2020, 2021, 2022
- First prize in 12th Chinese Mathematics Competition, 2020
- Merit Student, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Second Class Scholarship for Freshmen of Peking University, 2019
- Faster VoxelPose: Real-time 3D Human Pose Estimation by Orthographic ProjectionEuropean Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2022
- Denoising Masked AutoEncoders are Certifiable Robust Vision LearnersInternational Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), 2023